FEATURES OF BALL SIPHON
- In the case of extremely low pressure, extension tube or knee can be shortened, or may be placed in inclined position (see size table).
- Built-in ball valve prevents the suction of air through the conclusion in the absence of condensate. It is easy to maintain and care. When connect socket with connector, socket should be moistened with water and soap. Each HVAC condensate drain system should be provided with a separate siphon. Pipes after the connector may be mounted on the market range tubes.
Ball siphon 3D MODEL
Ball siphon HEATER
Use cable 8 mm outside diameter
Connect to 230 Vac mains supply
The heater will fully regulate itself
Assembly heater in ball slot
|Fuse||400 mA max|
|Tempsensor||10K 25 °C|
Assembly holes must be used and capped to warrant IP 66
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF BALL SIPHON FOR AHU, HVAC CONDENSATE DRAIN
- The size is very compact
- The valve closes the passage when not needed, avoiding bacteria, dirty air coming into the unit.
- It works in both conditions PA+ or even PA-Pressure higher than 600 PA. It is the perfect solution for compact unit.
- It is possible to add a heater at 230 V or 24 V in case the units are outside to avoid frost danger.
|Supply voltage||≈ 230VAC|
|Output voltage||≈ 20-32VAC|
|Heating resistors||100 ОМ|
|Switching t°||to 3°С and 7°С|