FEATURES OF BALL SIPHON
- In the case of extremely low pressure, extension tube or knee can be shortened, or may be placed in inclined position (see size table).
- Built-in ball valve prevents the suction of air through the conclusion in the absence of condensate. It is easy to maintain and care. When connect socket with connector, socket should be moistened with water and soap. Each HVAC condensate drain system should be provided with a separate siphon. Pipes after the connector may be mounted on the market range tubes.
Ball siphon 3D MODEL
Ball siphon HEATER
Use cable 8 mm outside diameter
Connect to 230 Vac mains supply
The heater will fully regulate itself
Assembly heater in ball slot
|Fuse||400 mA max|
|Tempsensor||10K 25 °C|
Assembly holes must be used and capped to warrant IP 66
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF BALL SIPHON FOR AHU, HVAC CONDENSATE DRAIN
- The size is very compact
- The valve closes the passage when not needed, avoiding bacteria, dirty air coming into the unit.
- It works in both conditions PA+ or even PA-Pressure higher than 600 PA. It is the perfect solution for compact unit.
- It is possible to add a heater at 230 V or 24 V in case the units are outside to avoid frost danger.
|Supply voltage||≈ 230VAC|
|Output voltage||≈ 20-32VAC|
|Heating resistors||100 ОМ|
|Switching t°||to 3°С and 7°С|
Another model we produce is MK SIPHON also made from propylene, resistant to corrosion and decay is used to drain the condensate in the air conditioning systems (HVAC) of low pressure. This model has the same characteristic as ball siphon.
The height of the connector is set depending on the pressure in the system. Extension tube or connecting knee can be shortened in accordance with this table.
|2200 Pa||280 mm|
|2100 Pa||270 mm|
|2000 Pa||260 mm|
|1900 Pa||250 mm|
|1800 Pa||240 mm|
|1700 Pa||230 mm|
|1600 Pa||220 mm|
|1500 Pa||210 mm|
|1400 Pa||200 mm|
|1300 Pa||190 mm|
|1100 Pa||180 mm|
|1000 Pa||170 mm|
|800 Pa||140 mm|
|600 Pa||120 mm|
|400 Pa||100 mm|
MK siphon 3D MODEL
Special connector is used to drain condensate in air conditioning and ventilation systems (HVAC).
|1.||Internal screw 1 1 1/2 – 2 pcs.|
|2.||Rubber adapter 1 1/2” – 1” – 1pcs.|
|3.||O-ring, 1 pcs.|
|4.||Connecting knee diam.40 mm., 90°, long|
|5.||Connecting knee diam.40 mm., 90°|
|6.||Conical sealing ring, 2 pcs|
|7.||Return valve with a conclusion|
|8.||Cap 1 1/2”|